CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

30.6.08

Jonas Brothers VANITY FAIR Picture Article


JOE JONAS Age: 18. First 'Hollywood' moment? “We met Celine Dion at the American Music Awards. She started singing our music, and we’re like, ‘Whoa, that’s Celine Dion!’ ” Inspirations? “Barry Gibb from the Bee Gees. He’s from a brother band, so he’s kind of a mentor to us.” Favorite designer? Alexander McQueen. Chuck Taylors or Nikes? Sperry Top-Sider boat shoes. What’s on your iPod? “House music and weird European bands: Daft Punk, Junior Senior, and Frank Musik. I’m still into that phase where I want to find the band no one’s heard of.” Xbox, Wii, or PlayStation? “We have all three.” Favorite drink? “I cut out soda because I had a movie scene where I was coming out of the ocean, and you watch James Bond and you want to look good. It teaches you discipline.” Hybrid or Escalade? “I don’t have a license! You need like six hours of driving school, and that’s like three weeks in our schedule.”

KEVIN JONAS Age: 20. Hometown: Wyckoff, New Jersey. Big break: Jonas Brothers album (featuring S.O.S.), Miley Cyrus–Hannah Montana tour. Upcoming projects: Disney Channel series J.O.N.A.S., Disney Channel movie Camp Rock. First “Hollywood” moment? “Doing Oprah. It was kind of like, ‘Why am I here? What did I do?’ ” Chuck Taylors or Nikes? “I’m more of a dress-shoe, loafer kind of guy.” Levi’s or J Brand? “April 77. They have a special pocket to put your guitar picks in. I’ll throw a pick in there when we’re leaving the house just for the heck of it, ’cause you never know!” BlackBerry or iPhone? “Both!” How many contacts do you have in your BlackBerry? “Sixty? Actually, that’s an exaggeration—probably like 20.” Justin Timberlake or John Mayer? “Justin Timberlake. He was so successful with his clothing line. I would totally do a girls’ line and flip it and say this is what the Jonas Brothers want to see on a girl.” What’s on your iPod? Girls Aloud, Klaxons, Adele, the Kooks, Scouting for Girls. Favorite movie? “The Outsiders. It’s my favorite book too.” Girl crush? “Girls Aloud. They’re beautiful.” Do you ever miss a “normal” childhood? “I never went to prom, but it’s, like, whatever. Once you actually ask the girl, then it’s all downhill from there. Or that’s what I’ve heard.”

NICK JONAS Age: 15. First “Hollywood” moment? “Meeting the president was pretty cool.” Style icon? “Elvis Costello. I like his consistency, it’s really cool.” Favorite designer? A.P.C., Phillip Lim. BlackBerry or iPhone? “BlackBerry. I had the iPhone for a little while, but I’m more of a businessman; I wanted to have a phone where I could really actually do things.” What’s on your iPod? “Johnny Cash. I love that songwriting style.” Eli Manning or Tom Brady? “The Giants! It’s so funny how in Jersey it’s completely split down the middle. It’s, like, northern New Jersey always seems like is Yankees/Giants, and south is Jets/Mets. Like, the Jets are green—that’s not even cool.” Favorite movie? “Juno. I’ve seen it three times. Ellen Page is super-awesome.” Favorite drink? Sugar-free Red Bull. Favorite snack? “Taco Bell. I get two chalupas and a taco—and it’s awesome.”



credit -oceanup

0 comments: