CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

25.6.08

Demi's Emotional Reunion With Lost Father



Reuniting with her father, Patrick, for the first time in four years was an even bigger thrill for Demi Lovato than Camp Rock. He shared their special moment with Star:
'She'll always be 'my partner,' that's what we've always called each other. We have a special relationship that'll never change, no matter how big she becomes.'
Soon after Patrick met Demi's mom, Dianna Hart, an ex Dallas Cowboys cheerleader, they married and started a family in Texas. But their marriage ended in 1994, and Patrick..
..moved to New Mexico and suffered some health problems. A wedge developed between him and Demi. For four years he didn't see his daughter until she made a surprise visit in February. Patrick revealed:
'I was at my dad's house when I heard a knock on the door, and he yelled out that someone wanted to see me. I walked out of the bedroom, and there was Demi! I couldn't believe how beautiful she was.
The first thing she said to me was, 'Hey, partner.. I love you!' We threw our arms around each other and began to cry.'

0 comments: