CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

25.6.08

Nick Jonas Was A Singing Broadway Baby





Nick Jonas told Cosmo Girl! a super cute story about how he knew he'd be a Broadway star, even as a toddler: 'When I was 3, I grabbed a turkey baster from my grandma's kitchen, got onto the living room coffee table and started singing into it.
My grandma was like, 'Get down, you're going to hurt yourself!' But I said, 'No, I've got to practice because I'm going to be on Broadway!' Three years later, Nick was singing while getting his hair cut at a barbershop in New Jersey.
And a woman handed him a business card, suggesting he meet with a manager. It wasn't long before he earned the nickname 'The Broadway Kid,' and starring in four shows, including Les Miserables and Beauty and the Beast.

0 comments: